Photos - free filter site

Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Okay, so this post has nothing to do with food.  I'll do that post tonight.  Instead, this is about this super fun site I found that allows you to upload your photos and then put fun filters, effects and borders on them.  I was looking for something that would be similar to some of the apps I have on my phone and I think this is the best one so far (and it is free!) .   It's at Pixler.com/o-matic.  

I've been having a lot of fun with it.  Below are some photos I've been playing around with.  The first is the original that I edited in Adobe Light Room.  The ones after that have had filters etc put on them. 

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I am in no way affiliated with this website.  I just found 'em and I like 'em  think you might like 'em too.





0 comments: